"I copy that" is walkie-talkie talk for - I understand, will do, gotcha, ok, alright, yup, uh-huh, and much more depending on the inflection of the voice.

Monday, October 10, 2005

I wanna six you up...

Today was ok. Though, I almost lost it right now from watching a commercial for an Oreo Blizzard type thing... oh oh oh oh oh... maybe I'll start a list of foods... mmmm... I just went to the fridge and opened containers just to smell them.

Hey, movies may be getting good again - it's the beginning of oscar season, wee.

in the news - that bomb... yeah there was no bomb.

There are these robots (really computers, but we're not splitting hairs here) that drive cars without any human assistance across the desert for the pentagon... SciFi here we come.

took this today, I like it, it's fun.

multiple

2 comments:

Nancy said...

I like the photo too.

Went to a salon-gallery last week and checked out what was for sale.

The photos were black and white, priced around $600 a piece. Nothing as good as yours.

You have a gift. Keep up the good work.
Mom

chad said...

thank you, it's very nice to hear.