"I copy that" is walkie-talkie talk for - I understand, will do, gotcha, ok, alright, yup, uh-huh, and much more depending on the inflection of the voice.

Thursday, October 06, 2005

day 2

"US Vice-President Dick Cheney has said that the US must be prepared to fight the war on terror for decades. Addressing US military personnel, he said that the only way terrorists would win was if the US lost its nerve and abandoned Iraq and the Middle East."

I disagree. I'm not going into it because the rice is making me week... but I whole heartedly disagree you power-mongering- fear-inducing-nut-job... who happens to have a whole heck of a lot of power.

And, oh yeah - there isn't enough money to torture prisioners, "The White House on Friday threatened to veto a $440.2 billion defense spending bill in the Senate because it wasn't enough money for the Pentagon and also warned lawmakers not to add any amendments to regulate the treatment of detainees or set up a commission to probe abuse."

And, don't pray too hard for that money because, "THE hierarchy of the Roman Catholic Church has published a teaching document instructing the faithful that some parts of the Bible are not actually true."

... as you can see, not eating makes me cranky... and food on commercials looks SOOOOO good.


No comments: