"I copy that" is walkie-talkie talk for - I understand, will do, gotcha, ok, alright, yup, uh-huh, and much more depending on the inflection of the voice.

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Falling asleep...

Sometimes it isn't so falling, sometimes it is like biking down a long shallow hill - as was last night.

I started thinking about my novel... Current title, "A Snapshot of an Artist"... I don't know if I am going to add "as a young man" - I think that might be a bit much.

It is going to be an adult picture book - not a graphic novel or anything... it is just going to be illustrated with the protagonist's photos as well. I think the photos of the people will just be their bodies, or maybe a detail - like a favorite ring or something... and those can be the titles of the chapters, or just separations or just on the margins. I may be adding something hard to something that is already hard... ah well.

OH, and I'll be doing it in Argentina as well... I guess my main character will be going to Argentina as well.

I realized I don't like doing headshots on rainy days - I like to shoot outside too much and I love natural lighting.

Today was jonah.


And before that was sara.

oh, and serious jonah...
clownshot

No comments: