"I copy that" is walkie-talkie talk for - I understand, will do, gotcha, ok, alright, yup, uh-huh, and much more depending on the inflection of the voice.

Sunday, May 01, 2005

social

I've just been social lately, and working...

It just means I don't surf or do laundry as much as I would like... I'm not saying that I stink... what are you inferring? Look, I have to get up soon, gosh.

it has also been a slow news weekend - so, I give you my dirty laundry -

"A Spanish designer has come up with what could be the perfect solution for the woman who feels frustrated that she has to do all the house chores.

It is a washing machine called "Your Turn", which will not let the same person use it twice in a row.

It uses fingerprint recognition technology to ensure the job of loading is not dumped on just one individual"

g'nigh.

No comments: