If it makes you, loyal reader, feel better - I miss writing, it is only... work pulls me from my computer.
so, work, yesterday it was, "Stella" with the folks from "The State".
"My name's Doug, an' I'm OUTTA HERE." love that guy.
Also there was a guest who was known for, "When Cameron was in Egypt's land, Let my Cameron go." I rode in his car. And I drove this guy's car... It's a VW bug, stick shift.
I realized that I stand/walk for at least 12 hours a day, with one lunch break... I, then, get to sit for approx 20 minutes.
my feet... hurt.
"I copy that" is walkie-talkie talk for - I understand, will do, gotcha, ok, alright, yup, uh-huh, and much more depending on the inflection of the voice.
- ► 2007 (29)
- ► 2006 (101)
- mmm memorialize this.
- It's fleet week. ah, boys in uniform. boys. they...
- I'll post tomorrow. good salon. lot's o' pics. w...
- Even Better than the real thing.
- I've been workin' on the weekend, I'll tell you h...
- That’s great, it starts with an earthquake...
- checking in.
- Post cards from NYC
- Shame on me.
- fun fun fun.
- lost in yonkers
- my feet...
- ▼ May (15)