since the last time we spoke, you and I, I have been having fun - and there is more of that "fun" to be had.
I went to a CD release party, worked on a film called "Namesake" writen by the same director as "Monsoon Wedding", went to three birthday parties, and now my parents are in town and I am writing from a room overlooking central park.
I have to go to bed now because I am wicked tired and I am going to the Steinway piano factory early tomorrow morning.
singing together, "it's a hard knocks life, for chad, it's a hard knocks life, for chad..."
"I copy that" is walkie-talkie talk for - I understand, will do, gotcha, ok, alright, yup, uh-huh, and much more depending on the inflection of the voice.
- ► 2007 (29)
- ► 2006 (101)
- mmm memorialize this.
- It's fleet week. ah, boys in uniform. boys. they...
- I'll post tomorrow. good salon. lot's o' pics. w...
- Even Better than the real thing.
- I've been workin' on the weekend, I'll tell you h...
- That’s great, it starts with an earthquake...
- checking in.
- Post cards from NYC
- Shame on me.
- fun fun fun.
- lost in yonkers
- my feet...
- ▼ May (15)