"I copy that" is walkie-talkie talk for - I understand, will do, gotcha, ok, alright, yup, uh-huh, and much more depending on the inflection of the voice.

Thursday, May 12, 2005

Post cards from NYC

I know, I live here, but I can still send post cards.

last weekend birthday girl and birthday boy.

birthday girl smirk roland

then another birthday girl.

goddess

birthday girl

had a nice lil' view from the hotel with my parents.

night skyline through mirror

new night york

and from my room.

renovations

met with the great grandson (89 years-old) of the Steinway in Steinway & Sons Pianos.

henry steinway

Saw some art.

lego

damn ugly stars agian

and tomorrow I work on reshoots for "Fantastic Four"

oh - and "Transamerica" was picked up - which means they get rich, I get nothing.

*wish you were here...

1 comment:

chad said...

thank you miss sloth... I'm sorry, "Miss Rider", I like yours too.