"I copy that" is walkie-talkie talk for - I understand, will do, gotcha, ok, alright, yup, uh-huh, and much more depending on the inflection of the voice.

Thursday, May 04, 2006

things.

1. youtube took off my colbert videos - I am going to try to sneak them on this time.

2. Purple Rain and I had our first fall. (jonah "broke" her in). . . I was driving on the right in between the curb and cars and a cab door Right in front of me. I slam on the breaks, cuss, and slowly hit the door then the ground. I was going to be angry and the idiot who didn't look out of their door in the cab when I look up and see two scared kids. I tell them I'm alright and ask them if they are ok, they say yes. I look over myself to make sure nothing happened - nothing did, just a damp butt from the gutter. As I am getting up the kid says, "excuse me, can you get out of my way, we have to get out." I was aghast. I said, "what?" and he repeated the same phrase...

I got out of the brat's way. the mother then says, "It's not their fault... the door was open"... I don't even know what that means, I wasn't even mad - it happens... but "the door was open"... what? Just ask me if I'm alright and apoligize for your kids. I'm not going to sue you - just be a human.

Then she dragged her kids away from the scene as the hot dog vender and cabbie asked if I was alright.

No comments: