"I copy that" is walkie-talkie talk for - I understand, will do, gotcha, ok, alright, yup, uh-huh, and much more depending on the inflection of the voice.

Thursday, May 11, 2006

So Angry, So Happy.

Angry - well, it is a family problem, a black sheep - if you will... updates after I talk to said sheep.

Happy - TV execs are finally getting it. More TV shows are on iTunes, which is bad for my wallet and social life, but good for my entertainment.

24 - I still have to catch up, I started with season 2, they are on reruns on A&E. Only season 5 is on iTunes

Firefly - I missed a few episodes of this great show.

Buffy - I'm not going to buy any because I already went through my phase, I was lonely.

Lost - A given... addiction.

Battlestar Galactica - see above.

Alias - I have only seen season 1... iTunes only has 4 and 5... I have to wait.

Saved by the Bell - I haven't purchased any... yet.

Then there are the tv snacks like monk, the laws and orders, the office, and south park.

Time for laundry and lost. ooooh - go here lost fans. Hanso Foundation slick site.

1 comment:

Snow White said...

Darlin',

I have Alias seasons 2 and 3 on DVD...you're welcome to Borrow them. AND I have all seven seasons of Buffy as well.