"I copy that" is walkie-talkie talk for - I understand, will do, gotcha, ok, alright, yup, uh-huh, and much more depending on the inflection of the voice.

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

I don't want to hug the tarbaby...

ok, the white house briefings - they either make me mad or... confused - but Tony Snow's first briefing, very entertaining. It starts with him walking in to no response, he said " I feel so loved." welcome, tony, welcome. Don't worry, I know you won't cry. You'll just get close. oh, and don't use the term "tarbaby" in a press conference.

then there is the "new" video of a white streak hitting the pentagon to quell the "conspiracy theorists". Watch, listen, and read as CNN tries to prove that it was a jumbo jet that hit the pentagon. I still see no wreckage.

I really hate being "that crazy guy". I'll try and not let these questions bother me for a while. I'll let it go. let it go. let it go. I'll just let Tony entertain and try and dance the McClellan dance.

No comments: