"I copy that" is walkie-talkie talk for - I understand, will do, gotcha, ok, alright, yup, uh-huh, and much more depending on the inflection of the voice.

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

blog entry title.

sorry, I've been busy.

shooting portraits
all about the tie.

plays
discoball hell

music
duet

and more plays tonight. But, if I have to buy a new iPod soon will someone buy my old one?
Apple has issued a vaguely worded invitation to reporters and analysts, to "come see some fun new products" at Apple's Cupertino headquarters today. And, not surprisingly, the missive has kicked up a whirlwind of rumors.
oh, and one last tidbit... great idea for a kids movie, based on real life - a bad karate teacher tries to steal from his students, only to be foiled by his own teachings. brand new, never before done.

No comments: