"I copy that" is walkie-talkie talk for - I understand, will do, gotcha, ok, alright, yup, uh-huh, and much more depending on the inflection of the voice.

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

well, that was fun.

Now, I'm a little ol' blog... so I am easily impressed by a lot of hits. Now that the hub-bub is coming to an end I can say I will now be disappointed when everyone doesn't keep coming back.


As for my photos... yeah, they had a few hits too. I was getting all excited, about a week ago, to break the "50,000" stream views. I figured it would take another couple of weeks. It didn't.


As for my most viewed photo?

yeah. That's a lot for me.

So, thank you IE, Agent Todd, NYPD, the world press and blogs, and you, friendly icopythat reader.

2 comments:

soap said...

Congrats, Chad! That's great, and you're great -- and I'm not the only one who thinks so. Not bad at all, for a little ol' blog.

Nancy said...

That's my Chad!