"I copy that" is walkie-talkie talk for - I understand, will do, gotcha, ok, alright, yup, uh-huh, and much more depending on the inflection of the voice.

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Jury questionnaire

I received my "juror qualification questionnaire". It isn't a jury duty or a summons... but I really want to go. I have for a long time. Most recently when I found out the power a juror has.

Some of you may remember this post, it was pretty good.

I still have to wait another week for the vespa. poo.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why don't you write something that I can read while I am eating lunch. No more of this 2 line garbage.

-James

anah said...

you have a very romantic view of jury duty.
it's not like that at all when you get there but enjoy!

your cookie order has been placed. it'll be roughly $683.47, I'll let you know.