"I copy that" is walkie-talkie talk for - I understand, will do, gotcha, ok, alright, yup, uh-huh, and much more depending on the inflection of the voice.

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

silly chad...

So, I erased my last petty, bullying post.

Won't do that again, silly chad...

ANYWAY, Hawai'i...

yesterday I swam with sea-turtles.
my new friends

Today I went to a couple coffee plantations.
like wine, in hawaii... exept coffee

coffee


I went Surfing (no pictures yet) and to a luau. wee. cheese - but amazing food, it all has been so far.

it's a hard knocks life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't think your last post was bullying.

I've had my chance but have stayed away from online, virtual girlfriends cuz my grandpa once told me, "If you can't touch her boobies, she's not really your girlfriend."