"I copy that" is walkie-talkie talk for - I understand, will do, gotcha, ok, alright, yup, uh-huh, and much more depending on the inflection of the voice.

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Amazing.

First - I got my vespa today. It is amazing.
Second - Mel Gibson has lost it. He is crazy. This is found ala Glennis.

Please do this. You will thank me... and her... and the guy that pointed it out to her.

Follow these steps EXACTLY.

1. Go to this website: http://www.apple.com/trailers/touchstone/apocalypto/
2. Watch the entire trailer for Mel Gibson's new movie: Apocolypto.
3. After you have watched the whole thing, fast forward the trailer to the point just after the naked pregnant chick.
4. Now click forward with your > button frame by frame.
5. You'll know when to stop.
6. Now thank me and Glennis and her friend Gregor for making your day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yeah, that's ridiculous.

- PMN