Scott McCellan gets eaten alive.
read the highlights here. (really fun... if you like that scene in "hero" where the guy deflects thousands of arrows and is never hit by one... yet)
read the full briefing here. (plus a video, wee)
really, it is very entertaining, good work reporters.
"I copy that" is walkie-talkie talk for - I understand, will do, gotcha, ok, alright, yup, uh-huh, and much more depending on the inflection of the voice.
- ► 2007 (29)
- ► 2006 (101)
- I can be famous too...
- Learning curve...
- "Not much happening in the news..."
- Gosh, I promised brilliance, didn't I?
- Dear icopythat reader; I've been busy, which is g...
- Sam Bassett Gallery Opening
- mmmahh mm,
- Late postcards from the rails
- The 9 phases of love.
- what... actual reporting?
- ▼ September (14)