"I copy that" is walkie-talkie talk for - I understand, will do, gotcha, ok, alright, yup, uh-huh, and much more depending on the inflection of the voice.

Friday, September 09, 2005

Late postcards from the rails

Here are a few photos from my trip. Wished you were there!

I started in Minnesota
train panoram
The view for the flatlands.

Went to Portland
sunset
It was pretty, a lot.

danger
Our train car was always at the end. We were the coolest.

Then Oakland
birthplace of vino
We went to some Vineyards in Napa Valley. There was wine... and pre-wine.

rasslen of the arm
We went to a lot of museums... some better than others.

I went to L.A. and saw some friends
the
la la laaaah L.A.

Traveled back to Chicago
peace full

Saw some more friends in Chicago
ogacihc

And took some back to Kansas City.
enjoying the post sunset haze and good wine

Had fun.

The end.

No comments: