True - my roommate is all wicked famous, even going to be on TV, but rolling stone magazine used one of my pictures.
My photography has been featured in Rolling Stone magazine.
No one will ever know it, they didn't credit me - even though the photo is has a copyright which asks for atribution... ah well, I can still make it sound cool.
See the article here.
See the original picture here.
"I copy that" is walkie-talkie talk for - I understand, will do, gotcha, ok, alright, yup, uh-huh, and much more depending on the inflection of the voice.
- ► 2007 (29)
- ► 2006 (101)
- I can be famous too...
- Learning curve...
- "Not much happening in the news..."
- Gosh, I promised brilliance, didn't I?
- Dear icopythat reader; I've been busy, which is g...
- Sam Bassett Gallery Opening
- mmmahh mm,
- Late postcards from the rails
- The 9 phases of love.
- what... actual reporting?
- ▼ September (14)