"I copy that" is walkie-talkie talk for - I understand, will do, gotcha, ok, alright, yup, uh-huh, and much more depending on the inflection of the voice.

Monday, September 26, 2005

I can be famous too...

True - my roommate is all wicked famous, even going to be on TV, but rolling stone magazine used one of my pictures.

My photography has been featured in Rolling Stone magazine.

No one will ever know it, they didn't credit me - even though the photo is has a copyright which asks for atribution... ah well, I can still make it sound cool.

See the article here.

See the original picture here.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to be published chad!

Chishiki Lauren said...

"e gotta lotta little teenage blue-eyed groupies
Who'll do anything we say
We got a genuine Indian guru
Who's teachin' us a better way
We got all the friends that money can buy
So we never have to be alone
And we keep gettin' richer, but we can't get our picture
On the cover of the Rollin' Stone"

Granted, not the cover and not a pic of you...or your genuine Indian guru...but it still rocks.

Congrats!

chad said...

thanks, I haven't randomly sold a print yet... gotta work on that.