"I copy that" is walkie-talkie talk for - I understand, will do, gotcha, ok, alright, yup, uh-huh, and much more depending on the inflection of the voice.

Friday, July 22, 2005

Too far.

I don't know what is going on back in NYC, (I'm still in Minnesota) but this would make me very upset:

"New York Launches Random Bag Checks"

No.

Wrong.

I don't care if it is just my gym things, you do not get to go through my bag in public - we know it may happen in an airport, that's ok, in the SUBWAY, no.

"Police Commissioner Raymond Kelly said passengers selected for searches will be approached by officers, who will ask them what they're carrying and request that they open their bags. Those who decline "can't enter the system," he said." --- come on! So they go to another entrance, or to another line, or wait 5 minutes... you can't stop someone in such a large system, ridiculous.

I have never been one for protests, but I have a feeling the next 3 years are going to be full of them, I just wish I believed they did something good.

I don't know who this is supposed to frighten, (or secure) but it just makes me angry.

No comments: