"I copy that" is walkie-talkie talk for - I understand, will do, gotcha, ok, alright, yup, uh-huh, and much more depending on the inflection of the voice.

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

blah news blah

Remember "face off"? yeah, now it may be possible... "

Dr Siemionow shrugged off comparisons to the 1997 film Face/Off, starring John Travolta and Nicolas Cage as characters faces are switched.

"It was okay if you like Travolta," she said. "But it was just science fiction.""

--
bike dork news " Vinokourov joins Liberty Seguros" that means nothing to most of you, but he came from a team with 2 leaders and now he will be the main leader in a strong team, it's a good move. He'll be in the top five next year.
--

"Vice President Dick Cheney is leading a White House lobbying effort to block legislation offered by Republican senators that would regulate the detention, treatment and trials of detainees held by the American military."

That's silly, just be a human. Treat others like humans by including, "provisions to bar the military from hiding prisoners from the Red Cross; prohibit cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment of detainees; and use only interrogation techniques authorized in a new Army field manual." Is that really so hard?

I guess so... oh, and if you are changing things, why don't we change that whole - we're going to hold you forever without charging you - thang? If they really are terrorists, wouldn't we have a charge we could use on them? huh. lame.

--
I'm still organizing my photos from this past couple weeks, this weekend should be a great time as well, photos to come...

oh, and you aren't voting for me being hot or not, I'm very upset... I guess people on hot or not don't have my sense of humor. (see right column for update)

No comments: