"I copy that" is walkie-talkie talk for - I understand, will do, gotcha, ok, alright, yup, uh-huh, and much more depending on the inflection of the voice.

Friday, September 14, 2007

day 3

today I rode purple rain (my vespa) for the first time in over 7 months. I also rode it for the first time ever - completely legally.

yesterday I finished off buying all of the scuba equipment I need for a very long time. it is some AMAZING equipment. I am going on a dive on sunday, tuesday I check out the rest of my equipment in a pool, and on the 29th I do my drysuit dive. it's very exciting.

as far as the brown rice... I am not very good at eating it. I don't like it. so... I don't eat much. I now weigh 180 pounds. I'm hungry. I could never be anorexic. I have a sensitive nose to begin with - but everything I pass smells SO good. feed me.

2 comments:

Pondie said...

Congratulations for being legal on your Vespa. Happy diving!

Pondie said...

P.S. Good job with the rice... I don't think I have the discipline to do such a diet/cleanse/fast. I'm impressed.