"I copy that" is walkie-talkie talk for - I understand, will do, gotcha, ok, alright, yup, uh-huh, and much more depending on the inflection of the voice.

Thursday, June 29, 2006

eureka!

sleepless, at 3:00 am, this morning, I figured out the most wonderful and, seemingly, obvious photo project I could do.

I may have been awake because I got another ticket on my bike, because I have been staying up too late, because of a girl, because of sounds of mice, because of neighbors, because of general work angst, because of poor eating habits... whatever the reason - I now have a reason. I have a museum exhibit and a book.

a really good book. a smart, touching, funny, scary, beautiful photography book.

I spent the last 20 minutes googleing it, to make sure no one has done it before... there is only one thing that comes close - but my project is from one point of view.

I don't really know if I want to tell everyone just yet, but you will know soon... I need volunteers. Just let me phrase it correctly.

this is exciting, though I will be tired tomorrow. Ah well.

3 comments:

the girl also blogs said...

Hmmm, let me know if you need help. I love books.

Anonymous said...

ooOOOOooooOOOOoh! Sneaky sneaky. I'm excited and I don't even know what it's about.

sarah schneider said...

Just reading this now because I'm behind in my blog-reading...congrats! Nothing like a 3am brainstorm sesh to come up with pure genius. Good luck!