"I copy that" is walkie-talkie talk for - I understand, will do, gotcha, ok, alright, yup, uh-huh, and much more depending on the inflection of the voice.

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

me likey.

I love traveling. We are in florence today and for the next two. I've had a lot of wine and taken a ton of photos. I don't have enough energy to upload them or to blog when I get in, sorry.

You can see our steps to making pasta here.

I can also share two minutes of fun filming. This was me driving with my brother at the camera at night. It didn't end well.



in the end it looked a bit like this:
oops.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for making car sick without even being in the car!


Pondie

Anonymous said...

confession: I didn't watch the whole clip the first time! Oh my goodness! you boys!

- me again