"I copy that" is walkie-talkie talk for - I understand, will do, gotcha, ok, alright, yup, uh-huh, and much more depending on the inflection of the voice.

Friday, March 10, 2006

SciFi Heaven

Some of you may not know, but I am a bit of a dork... nerd even. I'm ok with that. It started with the back to back marathons of Star Wars on TBS back in the days of the late 80's early 90's.

Today is friday, and nerds know that friday is our sabbath. The SciFi Channel has all of its programs today. Not only is there a 90 minute battlestar galactica season finally, but there is a Firefly marathon in the afternoon.

I love DVR, I needn't watch any of it at its allotted time, rather, I can play today and watch at my shows later. They are very good shows. if you have netflix, itunes, or DVR watch the shows from the beginning.

join us.

No comments: