"I copy that" is walkie-talkie talk for - I understand, will do, gotcha, ok, alright, yup, uh-huh, and much more depending on the inflection of the voice.

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

the blogging age is nearing its end.

true, it won't be dead for many years - but the rush is wearing off. many of my friends have stopped blogging, and more have slowed their blogging - sure there are always new ones popping up... but how long will they last?

I've realized the long living blogs have a clear purpose or through line - I shall do that with this.

I am going to give chad updates about once a week, where I am, what I'm doing, and links to pictures. I think I am going to start a photoblog where I actually comment on the stories of my pictures, which will be different than flickr, we'll see.

As for now? whew. LA is a scene. sunny scene.

I arrived, watched a 300 dollar haircut, went to a band rehearsal then to work on the gallery space and party. Friday was all preping for the release party, and then having said party. Saturday was about spending time in a pool. Sunday was social - tea, and traveling around to venice. Where I spent my monday surfing and skateboarding and then back to west hollywood for drinking.

Now I start organizing my photos, and producing a play.

whoop.

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Your life is so sad. What a tough time you must be having. Thanks for keeping up on the good old blog.
Love you,
Mom

Freudian Slip said...

Blogs are here to stay. They don't need to entertain millioans of people. They are accessable journals for people. I bet in 10 years they'll be just as popular, if not more so!
Matt