"I copy that" is walkie-talkie talk for - I understand, will do, gotcha, ok, alright, yup, uh-huh, and much more depending on the inflection of the voice.

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

the blogging age is nearing its end.

true, it won't be dead for many years - but the rush is wearing off. many of my friends have stopped blogging, and more have slowed their blogging - sure there are always new ones popping up... but how long will they last?

I've realized the long living blogs have a clear purpose or through line - I shall do that with this.

I am going to give chad updates about once a week, where I am, what I'm doing, and links to pictures. I think I am going to start a photoblog where I actually comment on the stories of my pictures, which will be different than flickr, we'll see.

As for now? whew. LA is a scene. sunny scene.

I arrived, watched a 300 dollar haircut, went to a band rehearsal then to work on the gallery space and party. Friday was all preping for the release party, and then having said party. Saturday was about spending time in a pool. Sunday was social - tea, and traveling around to venice. Where I spent my monday surfing and skateboarding and then back to west hollywood for drinking.

Now I start organizing my photos, and producing a play.

whoop.

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Your life is so sad. What a tough time you must be having. Thanks for keeping up on the good old blog.
Love you,
Mom