"I copy that" is walkie-talkie talk for - I understand, will do, gotcha, ok, alright, yup, uh-huh, and much more depending on the inflection of the voice.

Friday, August 04, 2006

---

I want to be able to fly a plane, jump out of it over the water, scuba dive toward the shore, surf the waves, and skateboard home.

I'm working on the skateboarding right now. The lesson I learned last night was to be careful when skating home at night while drunk. I am very good at falling - I think it was all of the prat-falls I did in highschool and tumbling in russia.

---

tomorrow I am going to connecticut for the annual "spear dance party". any one want to come?

Saturday is Midnight Madness, the best urban problem solving scavenger hunt game competition thing ever. We won last year - now the pressure is on.

next week I get ready for a wedding - I am the best man and my mom is officiating the ceremony.

I've been taking a lot of pictures - mostly of girls... I'll give you lessons learned soon.

September I'll be going to LA for my friend's book release party.

it's hot.

No comments: