"I copy that" is walkie-talkie talk for - I understand, will do, gotcha, ok, alright, yup, uh-huh, and much more depending on the inflection of the voice.

Thursday, July 06, 2006

whew

I had a very nice 4th of July Party. Thank you to everyone that made it out, and those that brought treats and ran the grill.

I've become a bad blogger. I am going to look for new alternatives. I have become a bad flickrite as well. I would like to find something that combines both - big single photos with words. I want something simple, pretty, and free. (even a better code for blogger that would allow for larger photos would be nice)

thoughts?

until then I may be a bit lazy these next few weeks as I try to focus more on my career as a photographer. My new projects could be really cool.

Now I just need the motivation to stay on track.

No comments: